Monday, June 27, 2011

Trip to Moab!

This last week we went to Moab for three days. All I can say is that is was blazing hot (100 degrees plus). Although it was so hot we had a great time. Josh and Maria scheduled to stay in the Arches campsite for Thursday and Friday night. We went down the day before and stayed in a hotel and went swimming and brought our bikes and the boys rode their bikes at the park on the trails. I couldn't believe that all my boys know how to ride bikes and are able to ride together with their dad. It was so cute to see Jared excited and proud that he could keep up. Well this was the first time Savana was in a swim suit. She didn't go swimming, but it was so hot, I thought I would put her in a swim suit. So dang cute!










Savana was so tired. She loved laying outside with the breeze blowing.



Arches campground. Here is some of the group.




Two Brando's!


Did you all know we had another boy. I have four boys and one girl. J/K Little Branson wanted to be in our picture. He cracks me up!





Our start of the hike to Delicate Arch. It was quite the hike with kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment